- Count the cobwebs in the corner of your room.
- Count the dust bunnies under the bed. (Don't lean over too long or you'll get lightheaded.)
- Stare at the pile of stuff that needs sorting, tossing, and reorganizing, and promise yourself you'll get to that soon.
- Read a book.
- Listen to an audiobook.
- Send a friend out to the library to retrieve books for you to read. (Say please.)
- Make plans to finally donate or sell those hundreds of books you have already read that are stacked up in various places around the room. (Remember, the last time you were sick you promised to take care of that?)
- Drink lots of hot tea with lemon and honey.
- Eat cinnamon rolls.
- Watch old movies on DVD or TCM (if you have it). Restart them later when you wake up because you probably won't remember what happens when you're asleep.
- Drink more tea with honey and lemon.
- Ignore anyone who dares come and ring the doorbell. They're obviously not thinking clearly.
Well, that's my itinerary for the weekend. Hope your schedule is better.
*Note: The images used here were cropped from their original size. Visit Unsplash.com to see originals and check out their other free images for use.